Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: My 1-Year Anniversary on the Board!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Anniversary!!!! and many more!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy 1-Year Anniversary on the AGFMB to me! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    I joined this board one year ago today--and what a wild and woolly year it's been!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Not only has it enhanced my enjoyment of my AG collection immeasurably, it's been an incredible education!
    I've learned so many things--about doll maintenance and restoration, computer stuff like posting pictures on Imagestation, and albums to share with the board, listing on ebay, how to get good deals and use codes when ordering online---the list goes on and on!

    But I think the most important things I've learned are these--

    You're never too old to learn new things or to make more friends! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Thanks, board! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! You learned how to do that restringing in such a short time? Amazing.

    Happy Anniversary!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Happy Happy Anniversary to you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Happy Happy Anniversary to you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Happy Happy Anniversary Dear Robin, this board wouldn't be the same without YOU!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy anniversary.....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats, Robin, on your anniversary. You truly have learned a lot in that time.

    I just checked my join date, 11/1/2002, so I am six months away from my four year anniversary.

    Taffy

  7. #17
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Herzlichen Gl?ckwunsch zum 1. AGFMB-Jahrestag!
    Happy 1st year anniversary on AGFMB!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One year? Awesome! (I remember how surprised I was to find it was my one MONTH anniversary. [img]redface.gif[/img] ) Congratulations!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •